Late Breaking News
Archive for December 17th 2009
In September 2009 I had the pleasure of attending and participating in a conference entitled “OEF/OIF Evolving Paradigms II: The Journey Home” presented by the Veterans in partnership with the DoD and the VA Employee Education System. The purpose of this conference was to provide VA and DoD health care providers and leaders with the information needed to meet the challenges facing veterans, families, and their caregivers with an integrated, multidisciplinary approach.
GRANTS DESIGNED TO HELP STRENGTHEN THE IT WORKFORCE will be made available through the Department of Health and Human Services. The agency announced last month that $80 million would be allocated, with $70 million going to community college training programs and $10 million to develop educational materials to support those programs.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List