Late Breaking News
Archive for August 24th 2010
In 2005, the Base Realingment and Closure Committee recommended that the Walter Reed Army Medical Center be closed and that its operations be merged with the National Naval Medical Center. This new tri-service facility, the Walter Reed National Mi...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List