Late Breaking News
Archive for September 2010
From the Editor-in-Chief: Women in Federal Medicine Editor-in-Chief, Chester ‘Trip’ Buckenmaier III, MD, COL, MC, USA. As a father of three daughters, I have a special sensitivity to women’s i...
From the Editor-in-Chief: "Aw Heck, Lets Try Again" Editor-in-Chief, Chester ‘Trip’ Buckenmaier III, MD, COL, MC, USA. The Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA) is the milit...
Advertisement War is delightful to those who have had no experience of it.Desiderius Erasmus (1466 - 1536) Desiderius Erasmus of Rotterdam, was a Dutch philosopher whose insight into war remains as poignant today as it...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List