Late Breaking News
Archive for December 16th 2010
'Don't judge a book by its cover' is perhaps the most common phrase in the English language used to convey the idea that one should not judge the worth of something based on outward appearance. A wounded warrior, friend, and colleague of mine recently related an event that happened to him. It caused me to again appreciate the wisdom of this old English metaphorical phrase.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List