Late Breaking News
Archive for January 22nd 2011
Lt Gen Eric B Schoomaker
Surgeon General of the Army and commander of US Army Medical Command
Army medicine is committed to serving the military family. We achieve this through strategic performance improvement to optimize health and well-being and to maximize the value of health services provided soldiers, retirees, their family members, and commanders in support of the nation.
Carolyn M Clancy, MD
Director, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
As the nation’s lead federal agency charged with improving the quality, safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of healthcare for all Americans, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) has a broad mission that puts AHRQ squarely in the middle of all efforts to meet challenges and take advantage of the opportunities facing the American healthcare system.
Howard K Koh, MD, MPH
Assistant Secretary for Health, US Department of Health and Human Services
At the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health (OASH) for the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), we uphold mobilizing leadership in science and prevention as a cornerstone of our mission.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List