Late Breaking News
Archive for April 17th 2011
Cost-cutting measures may be putting too much strain on VA’s already overburdened medical personnel, according to the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). Read the full article and let us know what you think: What is you...
April ISSUE Forward this newsletterto a colleague From the Editor-in-Chief: Is IRB A Four-Letter Word?Federal Medicine Needs Centralized System With Clear Guidelines “Somewhere, something incred...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List