Late Breaking News
Archive for July 4th 2011
In this Issue: Coagulation/Thrombosis More Than Technology Tweaks Required to Change VAMC Culture on DVT Prophylaxis Researchers Test Innovations to Reduce Hemorrhage Deaths on Battlefield ...
In this Issue: Ocology New Study: Prostate Cancer Diagnosed Five Years Earlier In Vietnam-Era Veterans Exposed to Agent Orange Electronic Record Used to Track Colon Cancer Follow-up, Reduce Delays...
JUNE ISSUE From the Editor-in-Chief: Turning Disaster Into Opportunity "I always tried to turn every disaster into an opportunity.’– John D. Rockefeller (1839-1937) Editor-in-Chief, Chester ‘Trip’ Buck...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List