Late Breaking News
Archive for August 5th 2011
WEST HAVEN—Patients with combat-related PTSD did not respond to risperidone (Risperdal), according to the results of a multicenter VA study. Risperdal, an antipsychotic, has been found successful in treating schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, a...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List