Late Breaking News
Archive for November 13th 2011
Should pharmaceutical manufacturers be required to inform FDA six months in advance if they are discontinuing any drug? Read the full article and let us know what you think: What is your opinion? Do you think that physicians working for the federa...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List