Late Breaking News
Archive for February 17th 2012
WASHINGTON — Controversy over access to birth control is continuing with the Department of Health and Human Services’ recent decision to cover birth control as a preventive service under the Affordable Care Act.
ANN ARBOR, MI--Did Medicare’s policy of withholding payment from non-federal hospitals for preventable nosocomial infections have the deserved effect? Not in every case, according to a new survey by the VA Ann Arbor Healthcare Center and the University of Michigan Health System.
HHS’S PROGRAM SUPPORT CENTER (PSC) HAS CLOSED ITS SILVER SPRING HHS’s data center in support of the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative (FDCCI), which is designed to eliminate waste by consolidating federal data centers the administration no longer feels are needed.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List