Late Breaking News
Archive for March 13th 2012
-From Page 1 The importance of maintaining a strong directcare system during peacetime also was voiced by the Air Force Surgeon General, Lt. Gen. Charles B. Green, MD, at a recent congressional hearing. “As we come out of the war, one of my m...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List