Late Breaking News
Archive for May 10th 2012
SAN FRANCISCO — New VA research suggests that lifetime exposure to stressful events, such as those which cause PTSD, is linked to greater levels of inflammation in patients with cardiovascular (CV) disease. Higher inflammation generally leads to worse outcomes for patients.
WASHINGTON--Many of the VA-funded providers of housing and services to homeless veterans fail to meet even the basic needs of the population they are meant to service, according to an audit by VA’s Office of Inspector General (IG).
WASHINGTON — The military’s restored program to vaccinate troops with the adenovirus vaccine appears to be paying off, a new study suggests.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List