Late Breaking News
Archive for June 23rd 2012
WASHINGTON—Secretary of Defense Leon E. Panetta said that suicide trends “continue to move in a troubling and tragic direction” at the annual DoD/VA Suicide Prevention Conference held this past week. “This issue, suicides, is perhaps the most frus...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List