Late Breaking News
Archive for July 2012
In this Issue: U.S. Medicine News Update Bill Aims To Expand Fertility Services for Wounded Veterans GAO Finds Flaws in VA's Dialysis Pilot Panetta: Suicide Trends Moving in Tragic Direction Focus On: Sleep Disorders VA Patients More Lik...
In this Issue: U.S. Medicine News Update VA and DoD Prepare for Integrated EHR in 2017 Army Announces PTSD Review VA Releases Draft Plan on Women Veterans Focus On: Men's Health New Medications, Technology Change VA's BPH Treatment Tech...
In this Issue: Focus On: Dementia VA Neurologist Promotes Routine Use of Screening Tool to Identify Dementia Innovative VA Program Provides Calm Environment for Alzheimers Patients Focus On: Pharmacy DC Pharmacy Chief Finds Creative Sol...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List