Late Breaking News
Archive for August 2nd 2012
WASHINGTON, DC—A bill that will make health care available to veterans and their families who have been impacted by contaminated water at Camp Lejeune passed the House this week and was sent to President Obama for his signature. The bill was passe...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List