Late Breaking News
Archive for September 15th 2012
SEPTEMBER ISSUE U.S. MEDICINE NEWS UPDATE DoD Launches Tomadachi Radiation Registry Website WASHINGTON-A new registry and website was launched by DoD this month to provide location-based radiation dose estimate reports for troops and the...
Please read this article and participate in this month's online opinion poll about whether radical prostatectomy is overused in early stage prostate cancer at the VA? What is your opinion? Yes No Undecided Current Results
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List