Late Breaking News
Archive for October 14th 2012
In this Issue: Nes Update IoM Report: Substance Misuse in Military Constitutes A “Public Health Crisis” VA Bears Brunt of Costs for Beneficiaries Also in Medicare Plans Bill Seeks to Remove Barriers Keeping Military Medics from Getting Civ...
In this Issue: Focus On: Pain Military Medicine Comes Up with Novel Treatments for Phantom Limb Pain Expert Advice to Help VA PCPs Reduce Opioid Prescribing Risks Specialty Update: PTSD Telemental Healthcare Beneficial For Rural Vets wit...
In this Issue: U.S. Medicine News Update Amputee Advocates: VA Prosthetics Treatment Not as State-of-Art as DoD DoD, VA Collaboration Could Create EHR interoperability for All Healthcare VA Seeks to Gather More Information on Women Veteran...
OCTOBER ISSUE U.S. MEDICINE NEWS UPDATE Use of High-Cost Diabetes Drugs Varies Widely Across VA PITTSBURGH - Despite a tightly managed national formulary, the use of high-cost drugs to treat diabetes shows “substantial” variation across the...
Please read this article and participate in this month's online opinion poll about whether VA provided enough resources to make the MOVE! weight-loss initiative successful? What is your opinion? Yes No Undecided Current Results
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List