Late Breaking News
Archive for November 7th 2012
By Brenda L. Mooney NASHVILLE--While metformin generally is considered first-line treatment for diabetes, many recently-diagnosed patients are started on sulfonylureas, often because of side-effect issues. A new study of more than a quarter millio...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List