Late Breaking News
Archive for 2012
HHS’S PROGRAM SUPPORT CENTER (PSC) HAS CLOSED ITS SILVER SPRING HHS’s data center in support of the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative (FDCCI), which is designed to eliminate waste by consolidating federal data centers the administration no longer feels are needed.
Editor-in-Chief, Chester 'Trip' Buckenmaier III
MD, COL, MC, USA
This past year is notable for its anniversaries and milestones. We marked the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, which literally changed the lives of countless Americans forever. Like many in federal medicine, I can recall details of my life on that day like few other days, such as graduation, my wedding or the birth of a child.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List