Late Breaking News
Archive for January 2013
Flu Immunization Milestone Reached Ahead of Schedule
FALLS CHURCH, VA — An unusually early start to the influenza season propelled the DoD to reach its milestone of 90% vaccination of all uniformed personnel and required civilians two weeks ahead of schedule.
I believe it is healthy and proper to reflect on the past year, as the new year dawns. As I ponder this editorial, the specter of the impending “fiscal cliff” looms large in the news, following, perhaps, one of the more contentious presidential elections in history.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List