Late Breaking News
Archive for January 29th 2013
The VA Office of the Inspector General (OIG) is opening an investigation into the VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System and whether a recent outbreak of Legionnaire’s disease could have been prevented. The outbreak resulted in 29 cases of Legionnaire’s ...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List