Late Breaking News
Archive for February 9th 2013
Study authors note several possible reasons that LOS improved at the VA without adversely impacting the 30-day hospital readmission rate. One possible explanation is inefficiencies in care at VA facilities, according to the report, which cited a...
Lance Cpl. Tabitha Bartley, combat correspondent, tests a new breathalyzer device after the recent announcement that random alcohol use tests will be required for sailors and marines. — Marine Corps photo by Lance Cpl. Antwaun L. Jefferson If a s...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List