Late Breaking News
Archive for February 20th 2013
BOSTON—Dietary supplements sold on military bases often have misleading labels, and the amount of caffeine they actually contain can vary widely, according to a recent study. Unknown caffeine levels can especially be a problem when the supplements...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List