Late Breaking News
Archive for March 11th 2013
Hippocrates, known to every new medical student through the Hippocratic Oath, is considered to be the father of Western medicine. Specifically, he is credited with developing the medical theory that human disease is a manifestation of the natural world and not the result of some superstitious belief or punishment by offended gods.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List