Late Breaking News
Archive for May 7th 2013
WASHINGTON—The DoD announced today that in FY 2012, there were a total of 3,374 reports of sexual assault involving troops as victims or subjects, an increase from the 3,192 reports received in FY 2011. The statistics were released in a report th...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List