Late Breaking News
Archive for May 9th 2013
Like most Americans, I was shocked and horrified at the Boston Marathon bombings that ripped through the event on Monday, April 15, 2013, at 1450 (2:50 p.m.). It was difficult to process the images of explosions and injuries coming out of Boston that I personally associate with distant lands and conflicts.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List