Late Breaking News
Archive for May 15th 2013
WASHINGTON—Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel has announced that civilian employees will be subject to furloughs beginning in July. The furloughs are a result of sequestration, which imposes cuts to DoD’s budget. “I have made this decision very relu...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List