Late Breaking News
Archive for June 12th 2013
With the growing number of war veterans diagnosed with TBI, the number of veterans with epilepsy is expected to increase. What is not as clearly recognized is whether, with more PTSD and TBI patients entering the VA system, the number of patients with psychogenic nonepileptic seizures will also greatly increase. This represents a new patient population that must be evaluated in the ECoEs to ensure the best treatment for war-injured veterans.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List