Late Breaking News
Archive for June 23rd 2013
WASHINGTON—The VA has announced that it has processed 97% of all disability claims over two years old in its inventory. The agency said that this progress in tackling the claims backlog was a result of an initiative it launched in April to expedit...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List