Late Breaking News
Archive for July 19th 2013
WASHINGTON—VA announced this week that over 30% of the current disability claims inventory is now digital and accessible to claim raters in VA’s electronic claims processing system. Calling it a “milestone,” VA said in a written statement that thi...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List