Late Breaking News
Archive for August 7th 2013
WASHINGTON—Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel announced that civilian furloughs will be reduced from 11 to 6 days. In a written statement, Hagel explained that the reduction in days is a result of savings and a large reprogramming proposal DoD sub...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List