Late Breaking News
Archive for September 13th 2013
In this Issue: News Update DoD Announces New Initiatives, Says Sexual Assault Won’t Be Tolerated Focus on Infectious Diseases Leaving Nothing to Chance: DoD Guidelines Strictest on Middle East Syndrome Long-Awaited Protocol Approved for 'Ir...
SEPTEMBER ISSUE U.S. MEDICINE NEWS UPDATE Nuclear Medicine Equipment Recalled Nationwide After Bronx VAMC Death BRONX, NY – Although GE Healthcare said a fatal accident at the James J. Peters VAMC in Bronx, NY, was caused by loose bolts tha...
AUGUST ISSUE U.S. MEDICINE NEWS UPDATE VA Recognized As IT Superstar Among Health Systems WASHINGTON—VA is it when it comes to IT adoption. For the first time, VA and all its 152 facilities have been recognized on the 2013 “Most Wired” h...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List