Late Breaking News
Archive for September 2013
BOSTON - A study involving more than three million veterans has found an intriguing inverse relationship between two dreaded diseases: cancer and Alzheimer’s disease (AD).
WASHINGTON - Margaret Knudson, MD, was on duty in July when injured passengers began flowing in to San Francisco General Hospital from Asiana Flight 214, which hit a seawall in front of a runway at San Francisco International Airport and skidded to a stop before catching fire.
BETHESDA, MD - An investigational vaccine, evaluated by military researchers, safely protects against malaria infection in healthy adults by creating an immune system response, according to the results of an early stage clinical trial published recently in the journal Science.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List