Late Breaking News
Archive for October 1st 2013
WASHINGTON—Thousands of federal workers were furloughed today after lawmakers were unable to agree on a spending bill for the federal government by Monday night. Calling it “one more blow to the morale of our civilian workers,” DoD Undersecretary ...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List