Late Breaking News
Archive for 2013
Weight Gain Often Occurs Soon After Discharge
WASHINGTON - For veterans, one of the riskiest times for weight gain is immediately following discharge. The transition from the active military lifestyle to a relatively sedentary one can be a struggle for former servicemembers who are trying to maintain healthy weight and physical fitness levels.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List