Late Breaking News
Archive for 2013
Survey Finds 'Information Overload'
HOUSTON - Almost a third of primary care providers missed test results received through VA's electronic health record (EHR) notification system, possibly because of "information overload," according to a survey conducted by researchers from the Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Houston.
Opinion poll: Is VA’s electronic health record notification system an effective way to get test result information to healthcare providers? Please click here to participate in this month's U.S. Medicine readership poll.
BALTIMORE, MD - Part of the challenge for healthcare providers trying to prevent military suicide is the difficulty of identifying servicemembers at the highest risk. Now, a newly-published study from the Army National Guard provides some information on characteristics shared by soldiers who take their own lives.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List