Late Breaking News
August 2009 Issue
WASHINGTON, DC—A looming HIV provider shortage threatens the HIV care system in the US, according to a report released by the American Academy of HIV Medicine more...
DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS ASSISTANT SECRETARY Tammy Duckworth returned recently to Walter Reed Army Medical Center, a key site in her long recovery from wounds more...
Richard Petty, the NASCAR legend and safe driving advocate, is the spokesman for the Department of Veterans Administration (VA) “Home Safe, Drive Safe, Stay Safe” program. more...
BETHESDA, MD—Federal officials are gearing up for a possible H1N1 vaccination campaign this fall, said top Administration leaders at a federal government flu summit more...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List