Late Breaking News
A new study suggests that providing more telemental health could have an especially beneficial effect on treatment of rural veterans with PTSD.1
WASHINGTON — When receiving care in a hospital, suicidal patients could take advantage of anything from bedding to belts to kill themselves.
SAN DIEGO — What is an appropriate blood glucose level for patients with diabetes?
IRVINE, CA--At age 60, when many men are starting to wind down their careers and transition toward retirement, Lt. Col. Dore Gilbert, MD, a practicing dermatologist and associate professor of dermatology at the University of California at Irvine, decided to follow a very different path. He joined the U.S. Army Reserve.
While continuous positive airway pressure therapy (CPAP) improves rest and conditions related to sleep disruption, it has another benefit especially important to patients: an improvement in sexual function and satisfaction.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List