Late Breaking News
WASHINGTON - Lawmakers are calling for the reauthorization of legislation to help traumatic brain injury (TBI) patients and their families access rehabilitation, long-term care and community support.
WASHINGTON - The new plan to develop a joint DoD, VA iEHR is a "lower risk, lower cost path," agency officials told a congressional committee.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List