Late Breaking News
PROVIDENCE, RI - A new, standardized measurement can help clinicians assess the effectiveness of teaching and learning for adults with prosthetics after upper-limb amputations.
DEERFIELD, IL - Lubiprostone, marketed as Amitiza by Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc. and its partner Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA Inc., has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as the first oral treatment for opioid-induced constipation in adults with chronic noncancer pain.
HORSHAM, PA - A new treatment is available for adults with moderate to severe ulcerative colitis.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, NC - The Food and Drug Administration has approved the first once-daily, inhaled corticosteroid/long-acting beta2 agonist (ICS/LABA) combination for the long-term, maintenance treatment of airflow obstruction in patients with COPD.
FORT CAMPBELL, KY - In February, Fort Campbell’s hospital projected that budget cuts driven by sequestration and accompanying furloughs would require significant reductions in pharmacy hours and services. Thanks to help from the 101st Airborne Division and 86th Combat Support Hospital, however, most of the cuts have been averted.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List