Late Breaking News
VA’s HRS&D conference was held recently just across the Potomac from DC. And at a time when the quality and efficiency of health care systems are a hot topic nationwide, attendees seemed particularly cognizant of the importance of the r...
This winter, much like last, is a hard one on the East Coast. Record snowfall and low temperatures are inconvenient for the general populace, and dangerous, if not deadly, for the homeless. One of the first stories that I worked on when...
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List