Late Breaking News
WASHINGTON, DC—DoD health officials will increase the number of servicemembers and their families it helps quit smoking.
Should the DoD set a date for a tobacco-free military? Please read the article about DoD expanding smoking cessation efforts and participate in the online poll.
BETHESDA, MD—NIH is examining the possibility of creating a single institute for substance use, abuse, and addiction research.
WASHINGTON, DC—Progress has been made in increasing the number of Americans tested for HIV.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List