Late Breaking News
BETHESDA, MD — Many men are receiving curative therapy for prostate cancer who would be better served by more passive, observational treatment, according to a panel of experts convened by the NIH.
Carolyn M Clancy, MD
Director, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
As the nation’s lead federal agency charged with improving the quality, safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of healthcare for all Americans, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) has a broad mission that puts AHRQ squarely in the middle of all efforts to meet challenges and take advantage of the opportunities facing the American healthcare system.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List