Late Breaking News
WASHINGTON, DC—Continued increases—as much as 15%—were made in nationwide coverage for vaccines specifically recommended for pre-teens, according to CDC estimates released in August.
WASHINGTON, DC—Seventy-five percent of babies born in the United States in 2007 started life breastfeeding, meeting the nation’s Healthy People 2010 goal, according to CDC.
WASHINGTON, DC—No state has achieved the US government’s goal for 2010 of having an obesity prevalence of 15% or less, CDC Director Thomas Frieden said last month.
While less than half of young adults are not getting cholesterol screening, up to a quarter of them have elevated cholesterol, a CDC study shows.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List