Late Breaking News
AUBURN, AL - Early in his military career, David R. Crumbley MSN, CWCN, assistant clinical professor at the Auburn University School of Nursing, became inspired to help people through medicine.
Carlos Bechara, MD, a staff vascular surgeon at the Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center (MEDVAMC) says his recent development of a new endovascular technique that offers an attractive alternative to the more traditional approach with minimal complications was something he felt he “owed” to his patients.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List