Late Breaking News
A recently released Army report calls on Army leaders to take a “holistic and multidisciplinary approach” to address the risk of suicide among soldiers.
WASHINGTON, DC—While both DoD and VA have made strides in combating the rising numbers of veterans and active-duty servicemembers committing suicide, the number of suicides in both cohorts remains high.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- Federal Medicine Organizational Meetings — Tarred with the Same Brush?
- Despite Formulary, High-Cost Diabetes Drug Use Varies Widely Across VA Facilities
- Report Says Administration Faces Hard Choices For Veterans Programs
- Physician Overcomes TBI to Return to Active-Duty Medicine
Join Our E-Mail List