U.S. Medicine is published monthly and serves the physicians, pharmacists, nurse practitioners and physician assistants working in the federal healthcare system. These are the professionals who care for our veterans, soldiers and their families in the United States and in locations around the world.
Created to link the interests of healthcare providers in the VA, the various branches of the Armed Forces, and the U.S. Public Health Service, U.S. Medicine addresses healthcare delivery and policy as it impacts patient care in these unique practice settings.
Our staff will work with you to create opportunities for your brand that will help build awareness with these difficult-to-reach health professionals. Tabloid-size pages deliver great exposure, 15 print editions yearly, and a very active website add up to a strong foundation to create a dialogue with our 35,000 readers. Talk to us about how we can help you…
- Garner support and interest in the federal market within your company with research that demonstrates patient volume by ICD9 code, product usage, spending on patient care, trends, and more
- Create a relevant advertising schedule incorporating our monthly issues and our special annual editions: The Compendium of Federal Medicine, and the Directory of Federal Medical Treatment Facilities
- Develop special venues for delivering your promotional message, in print and electronically
- Develop custom promotional education in print and on the web.
Call us to find out more!
The Directory of Federal Medical Treatment Facilities contains listings of approximately 1,800 federal medical centers and outpatient clinics with address, telephone number and key medical personnel. Includes all facilities operated by:
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Defense
- Air Force
- U.S. Public Health Service
- Indian Health Service
- Coast Guard
- Bureau of Federal Prisons