U.S. Medicine is published monthly and serves the physicians, pharmacists, nurse practitioners and physician assistants working in the federal healthcare system. These are the professionals who care for our veterans, soldiers and their families in the United States and in locations around the world.
Created to link the interests of healthcare providers in the VA, the various branches of the Armed Forces, and the U.S. Public Health Service, U.S. Medicine addresses healthcare delivery and policy as it impacts patient care in these unique practice settings.
Our staff will work with you to create opportunities for your brand that will help build awareness with these difficult-to-reach health professionals. Tabloid-size pages deliver great exposure, 15 print editions yearly, and a very active website add up to a strong foundation to create a dialogue with our 35,000 readers. Talk to us about how we can help you…
- Garner support and interest in the federal market within your company with research that demonstrates patient volume by ICD9 code, product usage, spending on patient care, trends, and more
- Create a relevant advertising schedule incorporating our monthly issues and our special annual editions: The Compendium of Federal Medicine, and the Directory of Federal Medical Treatment Facilities
- Develop special venues for delivering your promotional message, in print and electronically
- Develop custom promotional education in print and on the web.
Call us to find out more!
Published in May, The Compendium of Federal Medicine is a concise, yet comprehensive compilation of the current clinical review of the top disease states treated in the federal market.
Recognizing the diversity of the federal market, the Compendium is a collection of articles on select topics of high interest to federal healthcare professionals, updating readers on a wide variety of clinical matters that impact care of the federal patient. The Compendium is mailed with the May edition of U.S. Medicine to the full circulation of 35,000 physicians, pharmacists and other allied healthcare professionals working in Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense (military) and the U.S. Public Health Service. Advertising in the Compendium is limited to one product per therapeutic category; every effort is made to position advertising within content that aligns with its respective therapeutic category.
2015 clinical topics include:
- Lung cancer
- Mental health/PTSD
- Multiple sclerosis
- Prostate cancer
- Psoriatic/rheumatoid arthritis
The Directory of Federal Medical Treatment Facilities contains listings of approximately 1,800 federal medical centers and outpatient clinics with address, telephone number, web address and key medical personnel. Includes all facilities operated by:
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Defense
- Air Force
- U.S. Public Health Service
- Indian Health Service
- Coast Guard
- Bureau of Federal Prisons