Late Breaking News
Legislators, Military, and Veterans Advocates Clash Over Discharges
The possibility that servicemembers suffering from service-connected ailments were being falsely diagnosed with PD first arose three years ago. Read the full article and let us know what you think:
- Have your VA bonuses been cut in recent years and are you concerned about getting merit pay in the future?
- Should pay-for-performance be used to improve healthcare quality at the VA?
- Did you or any of your co-workers leave or consider leaving DoD employment because of furloughs?
- Do you think the DoD will continue with civilian employee furloughs in the next fiscal year or will they find other ways to cut costs?
- Is VA adequately prepared to offer necessary care for servicemembers with TBI and PTSD over the long term?
- Are furloughs of medical personnel the best way to meet required military budget cuts?
- Military Sexual Assaults Increasing Despite DoD Efforts to Stem Tide
- VA Will Introduce Productivity Models for Five MD Specialties This Year
- VA Providers Often Miss EHR Test Result Alerts
- Many Servicemembers Sleep Less than Five Hours a Night