Late Breaking News
VA Seeks to Increase Flu Vaccine Rates for Healthcare Staff after Last Year's Drop
After recorded seasonal influenza vaccination rates among VHA healthcare personnel plummeted 21% last year compared with 2009-2010, the agency has set an aggressive goal of vaccinating 85% of healthcare workers during the 2011-2012 flu season.
Please read this article and participate in this month's opinion poll:
- VA Will Introduce Productivity Models for Five MD Specialties This Year
- VA Providers Often Miss EHR Test Result Alerts
- Many Servicemembers Sleep Less than Five Hours a Night
- DoD Now Will Fund Abortions in Pregnancies from Rape, Incest
- Increasing Concentration of Veterans In Rural Areas Poses Challenges for VA
- Strict Federal Conference Limits Affect CME, Staying Current
- Many Healthcare Providers Lose VA Retention Bonuses
- VA's MOVE! Initiative Plagued by Lack of Participation
- VA Study Urging Watchful Waiting for Early Prostate Cancer Sparks Controversy
- Should VA Fund Fertility Treatments for Injured Servicemembers and Spouses?